- Everybody’s doing it: On the Persistence of Bad Social Norms (with Theo Offerman and Uri Gneezy) Experimental Economics, 2019.
- Longevity of outstanding sporting achievers: mind versus muscle (with An Duy-Tran and Philip Clarke) PloS One 13(5), 2018.
- When refugees work: The social capital effects of resettlement on the host community (with Sabina Albrecht) Link
- Trust and Inequality: Just bad luck? (with Sanne Blauw)
- A stepping stone approach to understanding harmful norms: Theory and evidence from Somalia (with Selim Gulesci, Eliana La Ferrara and Munshi Sulaiman)
- Norms-based interventions in the field: RCT evidence from female circumcision and child marriage practices in Somalia (with Selim Gulesci, Eliana La Ferrara and Munshi Sulaiman)
- Overcoming probability biases (with Jordan von Hippel)
- Understanding gender stereotypes in competitive environments (with Hairong Hu)
- The long shadow of authority (with Paolo Pin and Fernando Vega-Redondo)
- It matters if you’re black or white: Evidence of the stereotype threat among chess players (with Michael van Pelt)